Wednesday, November 9, 2022

NaNoWriMo Day Nine: Finally.

 Hey Y'all, 

So, did I tell you that my computer updated and now my mousepad works? Woohoo! And today was day seven in a seven-day work week. I am so going to sleep tomorrow. I've already had two naps since I got home before five.  I think my dogs have had three. I found the "Midsomer Murders" channel on my Roku, and it is playing in the background while I write. I don't really want to write tonight. I could give a lot of reasons why, but I just don't want to. I want to go back to bed.  I guess that's why I am checking in tonight. I wanted to tell you I'm not going to write tonight. I hope you are having a good November. I also hope that I can work through this malaise tomorrow and at least finish "How He Died." 

Have a good night. 

heidi

written: 11/9/22

word count: 152

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.