Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Let Me Ask You Something

How is it
That you've lived
This  long
And still
Don't know when
To shut your
Stupid fucking mouth.

How can you
Not tell
That each word
That falls
From your lying
Duplicitous face
Just makes it worse.

And the sorry, pathetic attempt
To justify yourself
Reminds me that
You know what you did.

I know it too.

So,  enough,  already.

Go spew your shame
Elsewhere.

While I go wash
The filth of your
Words
Off of me.

heidi
05/13/15

My favorite part of writing is where it takes me.  Which seems to be a very angry place apparently.

7 comments:

  1. You know me then? :o]
    Sometimes we just gotta vent lovely Heidi!
    Loadsa love
    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad this wasn't titled "Bone." :)

    Let your writing take you where it will.

    I like the word duplicitous.

    (This comment felt like a little-known 9-8-8 syllable haiku. And by little known, I mean probably non-existent.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it when writing takes us to unexpected places--I ended up doing my NaPo on Hubpages --just couldn't do both the blog and HP--just starting to write again after all that--cheers to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it when writing takes us to unexpected places--I ended up doing my NaPo on Hubpages --just couldn't do both the blog and HP--just starting to write again after all that--cheers to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very passionate. Sometimes we need to spit out that poison. I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent vitriol! I've been on both sides of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such vehemence, such a vivid scenario you have invoked in me

    mindlovemisery

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.