Monday, April 2, 2018

Na/GloPoWriMo Starting a Couple of Days Behind

Early Bird (hahahahaha)

May the Love Be With You

Long time ago
My one true General Princess
My first hero.

heidi
written: 4/2/18 for Na/GloPoWriMo

So we were supposed to write a love letter to a thing. I chose a person who I still adore and miss. All y'all who are a little short for a Stormtrooper know who I am talking about.
******************************************************************************
Day One

I Have No Secrets

 No naughty pleasures
Or any shame that isn't
there to see.

heidi
written: 4/2/18 for Na/GloPoWriMo

I really need to figure out how to download the NaPo and GloMo buttons on my kindle. I really miss my laptop since my dogs ate it and the desktop just yells at me.
********************************************************************************

Day Two

A Mean Voice

Not good enough
Try  harder, you aren't trying
You'll always fail.

heidi
written: 4/2/18 for Na/GloPoWriMo

Blah! Time to go watch the Doctor and Bill fight some evil. One quick question before I go, though. Does anyone else think of Agatha Christie's The Murder of Roger Ackroyd whenever you see a line of asterisks like above?

Go check out the other participants at www.NaPoWriMo.net !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.