Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reconnecting

Reconnecting

Hey My Friend!!!!
March 3, 2005
To: "Heather" hzr@djflsbndfjvlnsvnji****.com
 From: "Reilly" rlyboo@djflsbndfjvlnsvnji****.com


Hey Heather!!

I'm so glad to have found you online! I can't believe that it's been 25 years! Social networking rocks! I want to know all about you. What's going on, where do you live, all the details.

I'm good. I have just moved and I am getting married in October. We are thinking of going to Hawaii. I am so excited! I guess the biggest thing on my mind right now is that I have an infected gland and it looks like I am trying to grow a testicle! It hurts like hell and I have an appointment to see a new gynocologist this afternoon. I am not looking forward to it-there is construction the way to her office and the bumps hurt!I have to sit on a small pillow just so I don't list to the right. I was taking spin classes and I think that's what did it. It's an excellent reason to stop exercising, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Oh well, enough about me. I can't wait to hear back from you!

Smooches!
Reilly


-heidi

drafted 8/28/11
completed 8/30/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.