Tuesday, November 26, 2013

For Those of You Who Like a Scary Story

Hey y'all!

For all my American friends Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a great holiday.

This post is to let y'all know about the November contest at NoSleep over at reddit.  If you are interested in reading some scary stories check out this link http://www.reddit.com/r/NoSleepOOC/comments/1rfjv9/november_nosleep_official_contest_voting_thread/.

Here you will find sixteen stories entered for the contest. If you are signed on to reddit you may even vote for your favorite one. I have one that I especially like that has moved down to the bottom third of the list since this morning. (I think not such a good sign.) The brilliant author of this story would probably appreciate more than my one vote.  The contest starts today and lasts a week.

Thank you!

heidi

12/5/13: results posted in Some Thanks post.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm on my phone and sometimes that means what I write comes out weird. Be warned.

    2. The posts in the contest seem to move positions often, so the order may not man anything.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.