Friday, April 1, 2016

NaPoWriMo Day One: Lunar Shower

Poem a day
the challenge begins, showering April
with lovely words.

heidi
written: 4/1/16
for
http://www.napowrimo.net/were-off-to-the-races/




Woohoo! It's time for NaPoWriMo! And we're starting off with lunes, which, you may remember are my most favorite form! I chose the Collom Lune for which is a tercet with word counts for each line. Lines one and three have three words and line two has five. Happy poeming y'all! (Also so counting this towards my Camp NaNoWriMo word count. All the words! Yay!)

4 comments:

  1. "Showering April with lovely words" is a fabulous goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambate! At least that is what the Japanese say--a cross between go get em and something else that I can't quite remember!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.