Monday, March 30, 2015

One Night

He walks across the floor
The steel glint of his eyes pierce through me
His name is the music my mind plays
I feel the hard warmth of his touch
As I am consumed in the heat
And he is with me

I stand and move into his arms.
I breathe in the scent of him
and I am immediately drunk
with a consuming desire for him.
He holds my hand and I follow as
he walks across the floor.

There are people around
living their lives
talking, eating, breathing, drinking,
other things...
yet they are background noise as
the steel glint of his eyes pierce through me.

In a corner somewhere,
people a distant roar.
His lips press against my neck
his kiss starts
accelerando
His name is the music my mind plays

He presses my body against the wall with his
I am overwhelmed with the taste of his lips
the smell of his skin
the pull of the cloth across his back
the steady increase of his desire
and that it is for me
I feel the hard warmth of his touch.

I want to absorb him
through my every pore
I want to be full of him
filled with him
I can't get close enough
As I am consumed in the heat.

Fire rushes through me
I burn at my center as my skin chills
he holds me tighter as his body also shivers
Forever in a minute
I can feel the world revolve  on its skewed axis
and he is with me.

heidi
written 9/16/14

So another one from the drafts folder. It's weird what I decide to put to the side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.