Monday, September 5, 2011

Housekeeping

Happy Labor Day!

As you may have noticed, I have not been terribly disciplined this weekend. I am going to catch up tonight. I wanted to thank everyone for the 345 hits. Also thanks for the reactions, comments, and fb posts.  This has been a fun exercise so far. Please feel free to share this blog, and please feel free to offer comments and constructive criticisms. It is also okay to use the "what the hell" button, but let me know what are you questions. I noticed that my last housekeeping post has received more likes than some of my pieces, hhhmmmmmmm.

I also wanted to say that if you like fashion and/or aging, check out the "Advanced Style" blog. It's awesome!

Thanks again for reading! I hope you enjoy the following posts.

heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.