Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Reconnecting

Reconnecting


My sister in the testicle!
March 10, 2005
To: "Heather" hzr@djflsbndfjvlnsvnji****.com
From: "Reilly" rlyboo@djflsbndfjvlnsvnji****.com

H. <3

That is too funny! It's good to know that I am not the only one that has gone through this. Testicles are not fun! Although, your last email made me feel a little guilty, so now I have a confession to make. I so did not get my testicle through spin class. That was just something I told the gynecologist so I wouldn't look so dumb. (Although I think it's obvious that I haven't been going to spin class.) A while ago my friends Rick and Stacy and I decided at the last minute to drive to Georgia to get lottery tickets. The jackpot was huge! Anyway, I was on my period and I was wearing tampons, and I forgot to take any extra, and we really didn't stop a until the way back. Anyway, the gist is I wore that thing so much longer than I should have and I think it was in wrong (I don't really wear them that often) because it felt like it kept sliding down. So I kept having to get a wet nap and, as discretely as is possible in the back of a Honda, try to push it back up. Rick and Stacy were laughing at me the whole time. I kept getting more and more sore. How could I tell a doctor I just met that? It is too humiliating.  Since I haven't had that gland removed, no more tampons for me! (or spin classes!) lol.

Hugs and Kisses!

R. <3

heidi
finished 9/14/2011 12:22 am

This needs expanding, but my son is having a hard time sleeping and I am finding it hard to type with a toddler in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.