Saturday, April 27, 2013

NaPoWriMo Day Twenty-Seven: I Love

I Love

Aoife and Eli: 
     Why I wake up in the morning

Darrell:
     Why I go to bed at night

My sweet Emma:
     Why I have yet to get a new dog.   

Xena, Kolchack, Scooby, Storybrooke, The Doctor:  
     Why I am devoted to TV.

Tremors, The Thin Man, Close Encounters of the Third Kind
     Best movies ever!

The Gulf of Mexico
     before and after the oil spill

My Granddaddy's pasture   
     in the spring
     
Anything written by Agatha Christie or Stephen King

Bella the Bitchin' Camero

The B-52's

The Dixie Chicks

Robert Palmer

Fried Chicken

Chocolate

Potatoes

Bacon

Potatoes with Bacon   

my favorites.

heidi

written 4/27/13 for 


This is my 100th post! Hurrah! I am celebrating with a real pisser of a headache that woke me up this morning. I decided to give myself a 100 word challenge, and now I am going to try to go get rid of this headache before I puke. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Alright then. William Powell and Myrna Loy in the Thin Man series. I have to agree with you there. And bacon. Hope the headache evaporates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE The Thin Man series! Plus I was an alien in Close Encounters, so you know it has to be good. Bacon is always awesome. And thank you, the headache is much better now.

      Delete
  2. Hey congratulations on #100!!! That's exciting! What a great idea for your post, and nice form you've put it in. I hope you're feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I am a little giddy over the milestone, and I am feeling much better now. I am glad you liked the poem.

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.