Tuesday, April 23, 2013

NaPoWriMo Day Twenty-Two: Better Than Earth Day

Better Than Earth Day

Happy birthday my
Sweet brother Warren you're the
best gift Mom gave me.

heidi
written 4/22/13 and posted 4/23/13 for 


I was pretty good with my internet break yesterday. I had some withdrawal from posting here and I really wanted to watch "My Name Is Earl" on Netflix, otherwise, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

I wrote this little senryu for my sweet little brother's birthday ( yes, he's a grown man in his 30's but...) and it fits in with the NaPoWriMo prompt for day 22.  Serendipity!

2 comments:

  1. My sister is in her 30's, too, but she's still and always will be my little sister.

    And there's nothing she can do about it! *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.