Tuesday, April 21, 2015

NaPoWriMo Day Seventeen: Still Not In Favor of Infant Genital Mutilation

Doctors can grow
23,000 meters of skin from
infants' circumcised foreskin.

heidi
written 4/21/15 for day 17 of
link







I'm not sure I really got the prompt for Day 17.  We were supposed to write a social media poem about ourselves, using stuff from our friends' social media sites or stuff in our house? I don't think that I am getting that right. What I did do what write a Collom Lune (because I usually tweet in Collom Lunes). It is a found poem from a post from the I Fucking Love Science site, and I think you get my views on circumcision from the title. So ... challenge met?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.